GBC HeatSeal H600pro Pouch Laminator, 13" Max Width
Features of GBC H600pro Pouch Laminator
- GBC HeatSeal H600pro with a quick warm-up time of just 4-8 minutes
- Presents a laminating speed of up to 25 inches per minute
- Features variable temperature and speed control for outstanding lamination throughout
- Comes equipped with one-touch key pad with LCD readout
- Presents a reverse switch for hassle-free lamination
- Eliminates all bubbles with its four heated rollers
- Manages documents up to 13" wide for laminating
- Recommended supplies include pouches from 1.5 to 10 mil and mounting boards up to 2mm thick
- Offers cold setting for pressure sensitive pouches
- Features a ready light for indicating when the machine is ready
- Holds a limited 1-year warranty
Overview of GBC H600pro with 13" Wide Width
The GBC HeatSeal H600pro pouch laminator ensures that all your professional documents get the expert finish for making them more presentable in the long run. This GBC pouch laminator warms up in just 4-8 minutes and requires no technical support while installing the unit. It has a one-touch keypad with a LCD readout for quick and efficient navigation through the machine settings. Documents up to 13" wide can easily be laminated with this dynamic H600pro laminator. It features 4 heated rollers that work together for providing the documents with an evenly smooth finish. Unlike the ordinary pouch laminators, the GBC H600pro has cold setting too, for the pressure sensitive pouches. The HeatSeal H600 Pro can sort out up to 25" per minute, making your workload disappear in no time. Pouches from 1.5 to 10 mil and mounting boards up to 2mm thick work great with this particular laminator anyway.
|Product Name||GBC HeatSeal H600pro Pouch Laminator, 13" Max Width|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||10.5 x 15.25 x 26.75|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Country of Origin||No|
|Max. Pouch Thickness (mil)||10|
|Heat-up Time (mins)||2.5 - 8.5|
|Number of Rollers||4|
|Heated Roller System||4 Hot|
|Max. Laminating Speed (Inches/Min)||25|
|User Type||Medium Office|
|Throat Capacity (Inches)||13|
|Laminator Type||Pouch Laminator|
Q: For how long is GBC H600 pro pouch warranted?
A: The product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Q: How to utilize cold settings for ultra-smooth results?
A: For smooth results, pressure sensitive pouches should be used for GBC Heat-seal H600 laminator.
Q: Does my GBC Heat- Seal H600 pro pouch Laminator require carrier for process?
A: GBC heat-seal H600 pro punch is especially designed for carrier free operation.
Q: Can I utilize mounting boards for GBC heat-seal H600?
A: Yes, you can utilize mounting boards or you may use the pouches in the range of 1.5 to 10 mils.